Whether you're looking for sheepskin slippers or sheepskin boots for the family, lambskin rugs for the home, sheepskin car seat covers, bedding made from sheep skin & wool, the ideal gift for the new baby, medical & wheelchair accessories to bring relief from discomfort, or some excellent New Zealand skin creams, you'll find it all here and more!
Our comprehensive New Zealand made sheepskin footwear range is continually being updated. New for the 2013-14 season is the excellent value Sheepskin Clog slipper, and in other departments we've recently added new cushion cover options and curly wool versions of several designer rugs.
See our sheepskin glossary for definitions of terminology that may be unfamiliar to you and our info center is full of further useful information.
Compare like for like
Our sheep skin products are made from 100% genuine quality sheepskins, also referred to as lambskins or woolskins. Many companies try tricking customers into purchasing "sheepskin" footwear consisting of cow hide or synthetics backed with wool woven into a thin fabric. These won't offer the same comfort and durability as genuine sheep skins. Every footwear item we sell except the slipper sock uppers are made only from quality sheepskins tanned specifically for footwear use. Further, ALL our footwear is made here in New Zealand.
Skin care cosmetics
Don't miss our excellent New Zealand made Nature's Beauty skin care products, many of which have not been widely available outside New Zealand before. Our extensive range includes face creams & lotions made with ovine placenta extract, lanolin and manuka honey.
We are committed to providing a fast and convenient method of ordering New Zealand products at competitive prices. We do not compromise on the quality of our service at any stage. We provide:
- 95% of products made here in New Zealand
- high quality genuine sheepskin products
- real-time inventory status so you can instantly see if an item is in stock
- fast dispatch of most items from our own huge stocks
- very prompt response to customer service queries
- prices inclusive of international Air Mail delivery & insurance
- parcels over 2Kg in weight include a full tracking service for most countries
- payment by Visa or Mastercard in your own currency (7 different billing currencies available)
- clear detailed descriptions and photos of ALL our products
- family owned and run business that genuinely cares
- over 600 product testimonials and photo gallery from delighted customers
- secure shopping cart facility with SSL & state-of-the-art encryption
- order status email messages
- and plenty more, take a look around...
"Thanks for the speedy delivery of my sheepskin slippers. I ordered them in the small hours of Friday morning and they arrived on Tuesday morning. So they came halfway across the world in less than 3 working days! The slippers are excellent quality and lovely and warm. Your website is very easy to use. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family."